The origins of SNG AGRO IMPEX (P) LTD can be traced back to almost 30 years when Late Shri R. A. Aggarwal started trading in Rice in 1978. The three Sons’ of Late Late Shri R. A. Aggarwal got inspired and encouraged to continue family business and founded SNG AGRO IMPEX (P) Ltd in the year 2007 to cater to the needs of all kinds of consumers in different parts of the world.
Under the leadership of 3 directors; Mr. Nitin Aggarwal, Mr. Mayank Gupta and Mr. Kumar Gaurav, the company in the very first year achieved a turnover of 60 crore in the fiscal year 2007-08 and it continued to sustain a consistent growth and achieved a turnover of 75 crores in 2008-09.
Retail chains in India:
- Uni Lever Ltd. - Rice,Wheat, Fruits
- PEPSI – Fruits
- Council For Value Added Horticulture In Punjab – Fruits
- Reliance Store- Retail chain Rice, Sago
- Bharti Wal-Mart Pvt. Ltd.
- Metro Cash And Carry India Pvt. Ltd.
- Home Store India Pvt. Ltd.
- Bharti Retail LTD
- Safid Sadeghian-Tehran, Iran
- Asia & Africa General Trading Co. LLC-Dubai
- Caspian Oasis General Trading LLC-Dubai
- Al-Ghazal International
- Atlantic Meals Portugal